Monday, June 6, 2016

Happy 90th!


 
My friend, Margaret's mom will turn 90 this month.  Margaret and her whole family - two daughters and their children - have all gone to England to celebrate her birthday.  I made this card for her.
 

Using the stamp set, Number of Years, along with the Large Number framelits makes this card an easy one.  I cut the numbers out of Blackberry Bliss to match the card.  The colors I used in this card are Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive and Watermelon Wonder.  The DSP is from Sale-a-bration and is now retired.

I am patiently (ha) waiting for my new catalog order.  I got up early Wednesday morning to put my order in as fast as I could before going to Newcomers coffee.  I thought about doing two-day shipping but it was an extra $40 - that could buy another stamp set AND a framelit!!  So, I am waiting.  It is supposed to be delivered on Thursday.  Then I will be sharing some of the new stamp sets.

No comments: