Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Inkie Fingers!

Aren't sunflowers beautiful?  I made this sunflower using the Starburst Thinlit.  I can't believe how many different things you can do with that thinlit.  Don't know why it took me so long to purchase it!


I die cut the starburst and then used a circle die to trim off the longer edges.  I also die cut a circle for underneath the "sun."  Then I ran them both through the Woodland embossing folder.  The center piece is cut out with a circle die and embossed with dots.  A simple and fun card.

I lived up to my blog name yesterday and got some really inky fingers!  I mistakenly put my fingers on the Dapper Denim ink pad yesterday and this is the result:


 Look what I got in my last Stampin' Up box!!

Sammie has been my constant companion the last few days I have been working in my stamp room!  She crawls into that box and curls up and sleeps the day away!  At night she is downstairs with us and gets in her "Bo Box."  For those who don't know, that is a box from Bojangles that my sister & mom brought to her!


No comments: