Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Pedal Pusher Love

It is still not too late to spend $50 with Stampin' Up and receive a free stamp set (or paper, Project Life item, washi tape, etc.).  This bicycle set is one of the new stamps for Sale-a-Bration - Pedal Pusher.  I think it is so cute and can be used for a lot of occasions.   I decided to send it to someone special.


I stamped the bike with black Memento ink and used markers to color it so it would match the Lost Lagoon card.  Oh how I am going to miss Lost Lagoon when it retires in June!  I just realized that when I took the picture of the card, I had not adhered the panel to the card.  Rest assured, I did glue it down before mailing it!  The DSP flag that is peeking out of the side and the DSP background piece are both from Sale-a-Bration also (Wildflower Fields, pg. 12).  The "love" sentiment is from a great stamp set in the annual catalog, Something to Say (pg. 108).

Image result for pedal pusher, stampin' up

No comments: