Thursday, October 1, 2015

Swap Cards

I can't believe I have only posted one update on my blog this week!  I have been busy trying to get all my swaps ready for the NC Quarterly in Wilmington.  Got 'em ready but ..... Quarterly has been canceled!  Mother Nature has a hurricane party planned for Wilmington instead.  Not so sure whether Joaquin will actually hit Wimington but they are calling for a LOT of rain all weekend.  The gals planning the Quarterly didn't want to take any chances.  I really feel for them as a lot of work goes into planning a Quarterly and then having to cancel at the last minute.  But, they are going to reschedule and hopefully, it will be a weekend that will work for both myself and Marianne. 

In the meantime, thought I'd share a few more of the swap cards I received from the Holiday catalog.






No comments: