Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Beach Scene w/Edgelits

Another version of the Sleigh Ride Edgelits!  This is definitely not a winter, Christmas-y card!  



I used the Edgelits for the beach and just cut the houses off.  I stamped the sand with Gorgeous Grunge and the clouds with Work of Art.  I made the sun with Kinda Eclectic.  I also used the stripes from Gorgeous Grunge for the water.  Love these colorful houses  -  just makes me happy!!

We had a great time in Pittsburgh last weekend.  But, it was colder than what I was expecting.  Luckily, Sonny told me just as we were leaving that it was supposed to rain so I grabbed the jacket that I bought last spring in San Diego that has a warm lining.  Ashley and I still went to WalMart to get some warm underwear.  We did a lot of eating all the good food there!  Friday night we went to a favorite Italian restaurant for pasta.  Saturday we went to Danny's for our hoagies.  Sunday night after the game, we went to the "O" for hot dogs.  Sonny has been going there ever since he was in college.  It is less than a block from Univ. of Pittsburgh and was a favorite of his then as well as now.  Our favorite part of the whole trip was the WIN over Arizona.  I did not think we had a chance but I was wrong!  Our quarterback (Rothisburger) is still injured and our back-up (Michael Vick) just has not been doing so good.  But Vick pulled his hamstring late in the game and our third string quarterback came in and played great!!  That was the secret I guess - think Arizona relaxed thinking they had it made when our third string came in!!  Don't count out the Steelers though!

Yummy Hoagie!

Check out that score!!

We had great seats!!

No comments: