Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Remember me?  Last week was crazy busy for me plus it was my birthday!!  (We won't discuss my age!)  We returned from Pittsburgh Monday after dropping Ashley at the airport around noon.  Most of the week I was busy catching up and getting my swaps ready for the Wilmington Quarterly.  Thursday was my birthday and we met my family for dinner.  I had a dr's check up Thursday morning; then went shopping.  After that, I pampered myself with a manicure.  I received some lovely birthday cards which I want to share.

From Brenda Elliott - those flowers are popped up and punched individually - several layers - gorgeous!

Carol Bartle

Sharon

from Joanne

from Joyce
from Margaret

Just had to show all the dimensions on this card plus she handmade the pearl bits on the card.  Just lovely!


from NC Demos

Sharon Ridgway

Marianne

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I didn't realize it was your birthday, but hope you had a fabulous one and that this is your best year ever!!!

Hugs,

Barbara R.