Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sponged Silent Night


I have been having fun using the Sleigh Ride Edgelits.  There is a bit of a learning curve with them as far as how to cut them out and place them, but when you figure that out, they look great on your card.  I totally CASE'd this card from one I saw on Pinterest and love the way it turned out!


I sponged the panels with Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow and Bermuda Bay.  Next I spritzed the pieces with water and let them dry.  I think next time I will use Alcohol so it will dry quicker.  I cut out the Trees Framelits and adhered them at the bottom; matted the piece on Mossy Meadow; wrapped a bit of silver cord around the panel and adhered a snowflake in the corner.  It was a really easy card to make and I love it!

Last night the Steelers played San Diego in California.  Neither Sonny nor I picked the Steelers to win in our football pool but we were very happy that they won in the last second!  I was afraid they were going to run out of time but they scored the winning touchdown with no seconds to spare!  We are going to Pittsburgh this weekend and would love to see them win again.  BUT, I do not think that is going to happen against Arizona and with our quarterback still injured.  Oh well, we will have a good time anyway and will be meeting Ashley there.  We have not seen her since last May when we met her in San Diego.

Gotta run - meeting my sister for breakfast this morning and then Stamp Club this afternoon.  Here are the Weekly Deals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: