Thursday, June 26, 2014

This & That Paper Craft Crew Challenge

I forgot to share my MDS card I made this week for Paper Craft Crew's sketch challenge.  Probably because I was on the ball last week and did a couple of sketches at one time and then forgot I had done them!  Anyway, this is for challenge #99!!

The elements for this card are from the This and That Epic Day download.  I love to use just one download - paper, elements, stamps, etc. to make a project.  That way I am assured that it will all coordinate nicely.



I am playing Hand and Foot Friday at the Mooresville Bowling Alley.  We have started meeting there and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the place is.  We order our lunch there and there is a large and varied menu to choose from.  Tomorrow night is our Newcomers annual Bingo night.  This is the only fundraiser we do all year and it is a lot of fun.  Sonny doesn't agree with me and I am having to drag him along!  He's a good sport and won't complain too much!  My mom and Angela are coming also.

No comments: