Monday, June 16, 2014

MDS Monday Challenge

Last week I discovered MDS Monday blog where a sketch and/or other challenges are given for you to follow by incorporating it into a scrapbook page using My Digital Studio.   Well, last week, I submitted this page and found out today when I checked for the newest challenge, that my page had been chosen as one of the featured picks (here) for the week.



Tonight I decided to do another page for this week's challenge.  The sketch this week was to use circles (or other shapes) and layering them.  I thought this was a great challenge for the zorbing pictures of Ashley and Courtney!!  At least this is getting me started on my New Zealand scrapbook!!



3 comments:

beth rush said...

That looks like a lot of fun!! perfect pictures for this challenge!
thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday!

jjcreations said...

What fun! I love how you've added the "stamped" images around the circles - You've rocked this page! Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

jjcreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.