Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June Paper Pumpkin and Weekly Deals

This week's deals include some great prices on FRAMELITS!!  I'm ordering the Envelope Liners this time since I have put it off in the past.  What about you?  I have seen some great projects on Pinterest using them for things other than just lining your envelope.  Check out this link - HERE





I received my June Paper Pumpkin last week.  This month it is all about patriotic pinwheels and it was a box chocked full of them!  The kit contained 3 stamps, an ink spot, 24 pre-cut pinwheels, 24 red and white paper straws, 20 banners, 24 cello bags, Basic Gray Baker's Twine, 24 silver brads, 24 silver clips and 96 glue dots .... that's a lot packed into a little box!  I put together several of the pinwheels this morning (in about 15 minutes) and put them in a Mason jar.  At STamp Club Tuesday, each person took one home with them.  They were really cute.




I took one of the pinwheels and cut it down (before making the pinwheel) about 2 inches and made a spinner card with it.



No comments: