Thursday, March 13, 2014

Swap Cards

I have a few more swap cards that I got at Allison's Monday night.

Nancy's Card
 This card uses the Banners Framelits and the Word Bubble bundle - framelit and stamp.  I love the Word Bubbles!!  I love the colors Nancy used for this card - so bright and cheery.

Allison's Card
Allison used a technique that I haven't tried yet.  The lattice on the side of the card is used with the Chevron Border Punch.  I have seen some videos with this technique but just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.  You punch 2 strips with the Chevron Punch and then weave them together.  I'll do it soon and take pictures - I promise!


Kathryn's Card
I am also in love with the Happy Watercolor stamp and DSP!!  There's so much you can do.  This card uses that great "blob" from the watercolor stamp set.  The flowers are punched with the Petite Petals Punch.  There are a few sequins (from Occasions catalog) and the Watercolor washi tape!  Love it!

So most of the cards are spring like.  Are you ready for spring?  I know I am!  We had another cold front move in yesterday and the high today was about 45.  It was almost 80 degrees on Tuesday!!!

My eye has been doing good the past two days.  I need my readers (from Michaels for $3!) to see close up.  But now I have another problem.  I discovered blood in my urine Wednesday night.  So I went to my doctor today and gave a speciman.  They went ahead and put me on an antibiotic until they can get the results back from the lab which probably won't be until Monday.  Grrr!!  I don't feel bad which is a good thing.  Thing good thoughts for me.

No comments: