Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ampersands are the Rage!

More bad weather moving in tonight!  Rain or snow is predicted for tonight and tomorrow but no accumulation.  The high tomorrow is only supposed to be 48 degrees!  Hopefully, this is the last hurrah for winter here.  I would like to get my capris and flip flops out of storage!

Things are getting better at the Maranich household.  Sonny is still not 100% but he is starting to rally.  I have "gunk" in my throat and sound kinda "froggy" but I am not achy like I was yesterday.  It's gotta be the honey and cinnamon!!

I played around yesterday with making a couple of cards with My Digital Studio.  Here is one of them using the popular Ampersands.  Isn't it funny that ampersands are in vogue now?



Here is my supply list for the card:
 Background
     Color = BAKED BROWN SUGAR

Embellishments
   (3)  Staple & Stitching\Chocolate - Simple Stitches line 3
 
Stamps
    OVERLAYS\Decorative Overlays\Decorative Overlays - woodgrain, Color = SOFT SUEDE
    OVERLAYS\Decorative Overlays\Decorative Overlays - woodgrain, Color = VERY VANILLA
    Designer Kits\Amped Up Ampersands\Amped Up Ampersands - ampersand,  VERY VANILLA
    Bring On the Cake\Bring on the Cake - happy birthday script,
    Bring On the Cake\Bring on the Cake - happy birthday script,
    Designer Kits\Amped Up Ampersands\Amped Up Ampersands - and many more,  EARLY ESPRESSO
 
Punches
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Be Yourself - designer series paper\Be Yourself - paper 9
    Labels & Tags\Tag It - punches\Tag It - tag 1, Fill Color = SUMMER STARFRUIT
    Labels & Tags\Tag It - punches\Tag It - ticket, Fill Color = SOFT SKY
    Basics\Scallop Oval Punch, Fill Color = SOFT SKY

No comments: