Thursday, March 20, 2014

Club Card #2

Today was such a beautiful day!  I went out this morning with a "hoodie" on and by the afternoon, was able to ditch it.  And tomorrow will be even better!!

We had a good time today at Stamp Club.  Here are the final two cards that we made with the Spring colors.  I am going to miss this Sweet Sorbet DSP .... it is so pretty!

I tried to make the cards simple but with a Wow factor.  This one uses the Sweet Sorbet DSP on a Pistachio Pudding card.  I sponged a little portion of the doily Cantaloupe with a dauber.  The little white piece of card stock is actually a little note card that Stampin' Up had a few years ago.  I had a whole package of them that I had never even opened so thought it fit well with this card.  I stamped piece on top with Cantaloupe ink from the Label Love stamp set.  It actually says "Just for You" but we stamped Happy Easter on a scrap, cut it out and adhered it on top of the stamped sentiment.  The twine that is thread through the button is from Sale-a-bration also.



Here is the final card again using Sale-a-bration products.  The card base is Sahara Sand.  I stamped my sentiment in Sahara Sand but I think it is too light so I had the gals stamp theirs with Baked Brown Sugar ink.  This card uses the Sorbet DSP and the Petal Parade stamp,



No comments: