Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #8

I love Halloween.  I guess you are figuring that out from the recent cards I have been posting.  It used to be my favorite holiday besides Christmas.  I would decorate my house from top to bottom with spider webs, witches, ghosts, etc.  Now that it is just Sonny and I, I don't bother with it much anymore.  I'll put up a few decorations and find my Halloween garden flag but that will probably be it.  But I can make some great Halloween cards (wait till you see my eyeballs card!)

This card for the Paper Craft Crew (#8 already!) was made using My Digital Studio.  The pumpkin comes from the Storytime Kit that I used to make Jayce's ABC book.


Here are the supplies used to make this card with MDS2:

Background Color = PUMPKIN PIE
Embellishments: Designer Kits\Storytime - embellishments\Storytime - jack-o-lantern
Narrow Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon\Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon - knot (re-colored)
Stamps: Designer Kits\Days to Remember\Days to Remember - trick or treat, Color = WHISPER WHITE 
Splatters\Ink Splatters\Ink Splatter 4
Punches:  Borders\Scallop Edge Punch, Fill Color = BASIC BLACK; Labels & Tags\Get It Done - punch 1

Photos: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Days to Remember - designer series paper\Days to Remember - 14
Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Days to Remember - designer series paper\Days to Remember - 3

So grab your stamps and supplies OR your computer MDS and play along with us this week.  Just follow my card above for the basic sketch.

Visit the Paper Crew Blog and see what the other designers did with the sketch.  There are some great cards there plus we have a new member, Justin.  He does great work and we are happy to have him join the crew.


1 comment:

Jonia said...

Great card. Love this and thanks for playing with LNS this week.