Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Mailer Cards

It's been a great weekend.  We went to a "pig pickin'" barbecue Friday night.  We took the boat and it was so nice.  I am so happy with this cooler weather .... what a difference between here and San Antonio!!   I'll be opening our windows and turning off the AC this week.  Saturday I didn't go anywhere and got some stamping done.  It had been awhile.  And Sunday I did more stamping while watching the Panthers beat up on New Orleans.  In the afternoon, we went to Big Al's to watch the Steelers beat the Jets which made me a happy gal.  It was good to see all our Steeler friends again and to chant "Here We Go Steelers." 

I got my last August Monday Mailer cards when we returned from Texas this week.  I actually got a bit of a bonus and Carren sent me two cards!



Both of these cards are stamped on Very Vanilla - layered onto Very Vanilla.  The stamp set is Scentsational Seasons from the Holiday Mini catalog.  The tree on the right is punched out with the matching framelit and DSP is behind the cut out.  The same thing is done with the mug card.  Very simple but pretty.  A good one for mass producing your Christmas cards.

No comments: