Thursday, September 13, 2012

Home again.

I'm home!  We got back late Wednesday night.  Sammie was sure glad to see us when we got home ... she didn't have any water or food left so we got home just in time.  She didn't want to leave my side and even slept right next to me all night which she doesn't normally do.  All day today, she has stayed close and even now, she is curled up in the chair next to me. 

Thought I'd share a few pictures I took while I was in Texas.  We got to meet my nephew, Jack and his wife, Katrina with their cutie pie baby, Jack IV.  They call the baby IV ... I called him Jack!!  Just don't know that I would want my son to grow being called IV (like "ivy"), would you?  But he is a doll baby with the biggest eyes.




He loved drinking from the straw!
  On Saturday, Ashley's best friends came over with their twins (Alec and Julia) who are so cute.  They were born when Ashley was deployed and will be 2 in January.  We played in the pool with them and they were little fishes.


Bogart's favorite way to drink is straight from the faucet!!


No comments: