Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Graduation!

My nephew is graduating as I type this post from University of North Carolina-Charlotte.  His degree is a Bachelor of Science in Software and Information Systems with a minor in Cognitive Science and an emphasis in Information Technology!  Whew - that's a mouthful! Let's just say he's good with computers!  I made a hybrid card for him - that is I did part of it with My Digital Studio, printed it out and embellished it with eyelets and mounted it on card  stock.  I did it this way because I don't own a graduation stamp and this way, I could have a digital stamp with several stamps for about $5!  Not bad, huh?  

This uses the MDS stamp brush set Go Graduate Plus.  These are all the images that come with the set:


This is printed on the inside.

Got to run.  I have a graduation party to attend!!

No comments: