Monday, May 2, 2011

Retired Darling Dots

I've been making a few more cards to sell and using some of my retired SU stamp sets.  I love this stamp set - Darling Dots.  I think it was a Saleabration set from a few years ago but I have held on to it because I really like it!  It's really versatile with hearts, flowers, leaves, stars, etc.

 On this card, I used the Scallop Square punch along with the 1 1/4" Square Punch.  The card base is Crumb Cake and the Chocolate Chip ribbon is Stampin' Up.
 Just about everything on this card is retired!  The cardbase is Dusty Durango and the piece across the middle is Kiwi Kiss.  The DSP is also retired from SU.
I ran this card base through the Dotted Swiss embossing folder.  The DSP is from our recent Saleabration.  The rest of the cardstock is Daffodil and Pacific Point.  I should have used the Stampamajig for the sentiment!

No comments: