Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MDS & Hybrid Cards from Summer Mini

My Summer Mini goodies won't arrive until Friday.  I can't wait!!  In the meantime, I bought a few of the images for My Digital Studio.  That is such a good way to get the images for a low price - usually under $5.  The following cards are made either totally with My Digital Studio or by printing off the images and making the card with the printed images.
This card uses the printed image.  I printed the ship from The Open Sea in Not Quite Navy.   The background paper is also from My Digital Studio.  The card is Cherry Cobbler.  I used my distressing machine (that Marianne gve me) to fray the edges of the card.

This card was made in My Digital Studio.  See how the ship is smaller?  I like it that you can manipulate the size of the images in MDS.

This is a hybrid card .... I printed out the surfboards and shells from MDS and made the card.  I tore the Crumb Cake cardstock and stamped it with my Itty Bitty Background stamp.  The surfboards are printed in Peach Parfait, Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo and match my background paper great!  The DSP is from an old stack that I had in my stash of paper.

This card was done totally with My Digital Studio.  I love the combo of Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay (which is a retired color).

The Summer Mini catalog offers an express version of My Digital Studio.  Read about it HERE.  Anyone who purchases My Digital Studio Express can always add the full content available later by purchasing the My Digital Studio Express Booster Pack, adding $500 worth of content.

No comments: