Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Swaps - part 2

I've been working on making calendars this week.  Every year I make calendars for my friends and family.  I've done calendars that go in CD cases and calendars that fit on bar coasters.  This year I am doing them a little differently.  Sonny is making wooden holders for my calendars.  I'll share later!  So far, I've made 3 calendars - only about 8 to go!!

Here are a few more swap cards to share with you.


Recipe:  by Nicole Johnson (StampinNicole06 on SCS)
Stamp:  Greeting Earthlings
CS:  Brillant Blue; Black; Yo Yo Yellow; WW
Ink:  Black Stazon; watercolored w/stamp pads: Gable Green; Yo Yo Yell; Only Orange, Orchid Opul.
Acc:  Top Note; Movers & Shapers Modern Label Die; Modern Label Punch; gingham ribbon; rhinestone fire & ice


Recipe:   by Vicki Stys (CraftCrazy98 @ SCS)
Stamps:  Falling Leaves; Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel
Paper:  Kraft; Soft Suede; Naturals Ivory
Ink:  Versamark; Soft Suede; Old Olive; Crushed Curry; Dusty Durango
Acc:  Clear Emb Powder; Modern Label Punch; Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon


Recipe:  by Tandra Boyer (Inkalicious @ SCS)
Stamp:  Twick or Tweet
CS:  Basic Black; Night & Day DSP; Pumpkin Pie DSP
Acc:  Frost White Shimmer Paint; Scallop Circle Punch; Modern Label punch & die cut; Scallop Square die; 1 1/4" black striped ribon (rubbed w/Pumpkin Pie Ink)


Recipe: by Crystal Spencer (caspen1973 @ SCS)
Stamps:  Serene Snowflakes; Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS:  Real Red; Soft Suede; WW; Christmas Cocoa DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede; Real Red
Acc:  REal Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Linen Thread;  Modern Label Punch; Backgrunds I Texture Plates; Top Note Die; Word Window Punch

No comments: