Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Swaps for you

Hope you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend.  I certainly did!  We went out on our boat again this afternoon.  I ended up sleeping most of the time trying to get rid of a headache.  I haven't had a bad headache in a long time - think I might have been dehydrated. 

Here are a few more of the swaps I'd like to share with you.  I hope you are enjoying them as much as I did!

Recipe:  Stamps:  Out of the Box; Three Little Words
CS:  Bermuda Bay, Lovely Lilac, WW, Choc Chip; Choc Chip DSP
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Choc Chip; Lovely Lilac
Misc:  Bermuda Bay Ribbon; 1/4" , 1" & 1 3/4" circle punches

Recipe:  Stamp:  C is for Cat
CS:  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, WW
Ink:  Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Acces:  1" & 1 1/4" circle punches; spiral punch, paper piercer; 1/2" polka dot Crushed Curry ribbon
No recipe was included with this one - sorry!
Recipe: Stamps:  Greenhouse Garden; Oval All
CS:  Cottage Wall DSP; Orchid Opulence; Rich Razzleberry; WW
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry; Orchid Opulence; Old Olive
Acces:  White organza ribbon; medium oval punch; scalloped oval punch

No comments: