Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Final 2 Swap Cards

I had a fun day today.  Sonny went target shooting with his friends and I stayed home and played all day!  I made a cool card box with 4 matching cards that I will be sharing with you as soon as I take pictures of it.  Tonight I went to Bunco in my neighborhood and actually won $10 for losing!!  I only won 3 games (out of 12!) so I was the big LOSER!! 

Here's my final 2 cards from the swap.

Recipe:  Stamp:  Birthday Bliss
CS:  Choc Chip; Old Olive; Textured Bermuda Bay & Razzleberry Patterns DSP
Markers:  Choc Chip; Bermuda Bay, Razzleberry & Old Olive
Acces:  Lattice Bigz Die; 1 3/4" circle punch; Razzleberry Ribbon; jumbo brad, corner rounder
Recipe: Stamps:  Greetings Earthlings
CS:  Sahara Sand; Bermuda Bay; Soft Sand; Thoroughly Modern DSP
Acces:  Soft Sand & Bermuda Bay Ribbons; Designer Label Punch; Distressing Tool; Jumbo Grommets

No comments: