Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm published!!

I picked up a copy of  Take Ten magazine, Autum edition yesterday while in town.  Last night, while catching up on my "soaps," I browsed through the magazine.  What to my surprise, there was one of my cards on page 91!!!  I sent a bunch of cards to them many months ago and had given up on seeing them in the magazine.  They used to send you a complimentary copy of the magazine when they printed your card so you would know it was in there.  But, the last two times I have had a card published, I have just stumbled upon it.  It's still a good feeling!!

Here's the card and the "write-up" -

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Congratulations!!!

Wanda in GSO said...

Congratulations Sharon on your published card! How excited you must be. I'm so behind on checking everyone's blog updates that I have subscribed too. But just wanted to say to you congratulations! You deserve it! Love the card.

Also, love today's blog post of yours - seen the write up before, but I'm so sorry there's someone in your life who'd rather not have you there. Take care - love to you