Thursday, May 7, 2020

Welcome Baby Abigail!

Well, we finally got a baby!  Abigail Lane made her first appearance at 1:20 pm on Tuesday 5/5 and weighed 7 lbs 2 oz.  Morgan ended up having a C Section.  Marianne and Greg are officially Mimi and Poppy and I am a Great Aunt!  Can't wait to see her and hold her in my arms although I know that will be a while with the panademic going on.


I just put this card in the mail to welcome Abigail!
I don't have many baby stamps but found this one (thanks to Evernote for organizing my stamps!)  I think it was in stamp set called Feathered Friends.  I don't have any of the other stamps in the set though.  I colored the image with my Blends.  The pink cardstock and DSP are non Stampin' Up.  I used Stitched Rectangle Dies.

This is the Mother's Day card I made for the new mommy!
This stamp set is also an oldie but a goodie.  I used the retired Jar of  Love with matching dies to create this card.  I love that jar.  I stamped it on watercolor paper and water colored a little bit of Pool Party for the water in the jar.  Interesting enough is that in the new catalog coming out in June there is a stamp set called Jar of Flowers and it is bundled with a Jar Punch. 

No comments: