Friday, May 1, 2020

April Paper Pumpkin - My Wonderful Family



Wednesday night Sonny and I had a night out!  We packed the cooler and went upstairs to my craft room to play virtual Music Bingo via Zoom! (My desktop computer has a bigger screen.) That has become our weekly outing!  We play music bingo on Saturday and Wednesday nights at 7 pm.  Ashley also dials in so we get to see her twice a week!  So funny!  Next week they are going to try and set the Zoom app up to play trivia.  If anyone is interested in joining, let me know and I'll send you the details.

This month's Paper Pumpkin Kit is My Wonderful Family.  There are stamps for daughter, son, mom, dad, sister, brother ....  It is a good one for Father's Day and Mother's Day.  Here are a few cards I have made from this kit.


Stampin up april 2020 paper pumpkin my wonderful family | Cindy ...

This is the card that is in the instructions.  It opens with a "Z" fold.

This is the second card that is in the instructions.  The green flap opens down and the white piece with the tree opens up.

This is one of the alternative cards I made.  I stamped the top and bottom background with the large leaf part of the tree.  I used the negative from the leaf punch out and sponged leaves with Mellow Moss ink and my dauber.  I didn't want to cover up the verse.  I punched the green leaf sprig out of Mint Macaron and the flowers from Rococo Rose.  The butterfly is a punch out from the PP kit.

I stamped the large leaf part of the tree on Whisper White cardstock in Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Mango and Melon Mambo.  Then I used the Circles Dies to cut out 9 circles.  Once I adhered them to my white cardstock, I ran it through the Quilt embossing folder.  I die cut "friend" from Lovely Words thinlits and stamped Happy Birthday from Well Said - all in Emerald Envy

I love this one!  Hopefully you are quarantined with someone you can stand to be with 24/7!!   No matter how much you love someone, being with them 24/7 can be tricky!  We have it worked out  here - Sonny goes to the golf course with his buddies 3-4 days a week; I take walks and hang out in my craft room most of the day before we meet up to fix dinner and watch tv at night.

No comments: