Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Butterfly Birthday Resist

I love this kind of magic resist technique!

I made a mask using the Butterflies Thinlets.  With the mask temporarily adhered to Color Me Irrestible DSP (retired) paper, I sponged Lost Lagoon ink.  I used the smaller butterfly die to cut out a butterfly from white paper and sponged the eges.  Next I cut out an even smaller butterfly from Night of Navy card stock with the Bitty Butterfly punch and adhered some pearls in the center.  The Lost Lagoon card is stamped in the background with one of the stamps from Timeless Textures.  I used the Tags & Labels framelets for the Night of Navy and DSP pieces.


Today is the last day to order from the retiring All Occasions Catalog.  I will be putting in an order tomorrow for new goodies!!  If you would like to order something, please let me know & I can share the shipping with you.

No comments: