Friday, December 4, 2015

Thanksgiving pics

Yay!!  I felt creative this afternoon and changed my blog header. Isn't that little elf the cutest?  Found him somewhere on the wide, wide web, saved him and, using My Digital Studio, made up my blog header and inserted the little guy as a picture!  Easy, peasy!

I had a relaxing massage today and could tell .... I really needed it!  Ashley and I were supposed to have one when she was visiting and I had even booked it a month in advance (which is very unusual for me) but before she even got here, they called to change her masseuse since the one she normally sees when she visits had left.  So we changed the masseuse and the day in order for both of us to go at the same time.  Well, on Friday (the day after she arrived), they called again to say that her masseuse had left and they were scheduling her for Wednesday and me for Monday.  Not what we wanted!!!  So, I ended up cancelling both of them and since they could not work us in at the same time, we had to do without.  Think I am going to look into finding a new place for massages.  I have been going to the same place (in a chiropractors office) for several years but lately, they seem to be having a lot of personnel changes.  Sonny usually gives me 6-8 gift certificates for Christmas and I end up hoarding them until the end of the year.  I have two left but luckily, they do not have expiration dates so I will be using them in 2016.

I finally got my Thanksgiving pictures downloaded to share.

It was a beautiful day!  Ashley and me with my Thanksgiving apron on!

Ashley and her dad

Ashley and Bogey .... it was a long day!

Beautiful flowers - and table runner - from Sharon and Bob.  She quilted the beautiful table runner.

Me and Marianne

Ashley and Grandma

Marianne and Girlfriend (aka Sharon)

Sonny, me, Jack

Table all ready!

Treats I made for everyone

We had to have a little table this year!

Bob, Derek, Greg and Sonny - frying the turkey

Wreath I made

My cousin, Candy, me and Ashley

Candy, me, Mom, Marianne, Sharon, Ashley, Angela

Derek entertaining the gals

Decorations for the Little Table!



No comments: