Wednesday, December 9, 2015

It's That Time of Year!

Are you feeling overwhelmed?  It's that time of year!  I am so behind this year!  Who am I kidding?  I am behind every year and doing things at the last minute on a regular basis!  Marianne and I were discussing this today.  Why don't we do these things in the summer or fall instead of waiting until last minute.  Although, I have to say, I have been working on my 6x6 calendars a little at a time for several months.  But I like to do 2-3 different calendars.  Today I spent most of the day working on the calendars that I give out this time of year.  I am going to have to send them to Office Depot to get printed though.  I tried printing them on my printer and got funny yellow lines going up and down - not pretty!  Don't have time to figure out the problem with my printer either. Tonight while watching TV, I worked on some little punch art reindeer tags that I am going to take to my Mahjong Christmas party on Friday.  When I finish those, I need to start on the gifts I want to make for the bridge party on Monday.  And then work on the projects for Stamp Club next week! We are going to do tags and gift cards and I will be using the Oh What Fun Tag Kit from the Holiday catalog.

Yesterday was the Duplicate Bridge Christmas party.  It was rather bittersweet.  We had a huge void with Sharon not being there this year.  She loved Christmas and we usually had our Christmas party in her home.  We all felt like she was with us this year in spirit; looking down on us.  We also welcomed two new members .... well, they aren't new since they have been subbing for us for the past year but now they will be regular members of the group.

Here's a picture of the group - minus Kathy since she was taking the picture.  We did a gift exchange and Kathy got a Selfie Stick but we couldn't figure out how to use it so we just took turns taking pictures.


At lunch, Diane had napkins on the table that were folded to look like a Christmas tree.  She gave us instructions on how to make them, but mine didn't turn out so good.  Here is the one Diane did:


Be aware that Stampin' Up will have more products on CLEARANCE for their Year End Sale starting December 10 - January 4, while supplies last.  They will be offering discounts up to 60 per cent on select products.  So make sure you check them out starting Thursday.

Also - more good news!!  Because of the popularity of the Woodland Embossing Folder, it will not be retiring!!  It will be available in the next annual catalog!!  I am so glad!

Here are the Weekly Deals - just in time for Christmas!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: