Friday, June 5, 2015

Sprinkles Of Life Pull Up

Good things happen to those who wait.  Sonny got to come home from the hospital today a little before noon!  He was so glad.  He really dislikes hospitals - he said everytime he'd get to sleep last night, they's come in to check his vitals or take some blood, etc.  They came in every two hours according to him although I was told when I left last night that they would only have to check his vitals every four hours.  I don't know but he has been sleeping pretty much ever since he got home.  The home Physical Therapist will come tomorrow to work with him and I think she will continue to come a couple of times a week for two or three weeks.

I have another card from Sprinkles of Life to share.  This one is a pull-up card.

Here is the card closed and ....

here it is pulled up.

This was another CASE that I found on the internet and it was fun to make.  I used the new In Color Envelope Paper for this.  You can see the slit that I made to make the cupcake slide up and down.  I just realized that I forgot to put a small piece of ribbon at the top of the slider piece to pull it up and down so imagine the ribbon is there!!

No comments: