Saturday, June 6, 2015

Catalog Wish List


I give my customers a Wish List every year.  Some are really good about checking things off and others just buy what I demo each month.  I tend to do both.  I prepare a Wish List when the new catalog is in my hands and as the year progresses, tend to order things I didn't have on my list but I've seen other people make some great projects with the item.  Last year there were several items on my Wish List that I ended up never ordering.  My likes and dislikes change during the year.  Right now these are the items I have included on my Wish List.  Some I have already ordered and others are out there waiting for me to order them and then there are several not on this list but I might end up being persuded to get during the year.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


What's on your Wish List?

No comments: