Friday, February 27, 2015

Snow Day with MDS Monday 102 Challenge

This week's MDS Monday's challenge was a tough one for me.  Are you familiar with a daily or weekly scrap page - one that documents a day or week in life?  Well that was what we were supposed to do with our page this week.  Project Life layouts are a great tool to documenting everyday life.

So, I actually did two layouts.  This is the second one I did.  I will be sharing my first one tomorrow.  When we got the big snow on Thursday, I thought - bingo! this would be a great way to document my day. 



I thought the soft colors of Lost Lagoon and Pool Party were perfect for this snow page.

For other ideas, make sure you check out the MDS Monday blog.

3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful page! I love the combination of the snow pictures with the blue shades. Thanks for joining us this week.

Yapha said...

Great snow pictures, Sharon, and I love the colors you used on your page! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday this week!

Tami Hewlett said...

Gorgeous page Sharon! Love the soft colors, rounded corners and great photos. As usual, you knocked it out of the park!