Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Paper Craft Crew 132

It is snowing like crazy outside right now!  It's been snowing a couple of hours - fat wet flakes - and our yard is completely covered.  It is supposed to keep snowing until about 3-4 a.m. to give us about 7 inches!!  All the snow from yesterday had melted away except for a little bit in front of our garage door but now it is back in full force!  The poor school kids are going to have to go to school all summer at this rate!  And of course, I had moved my stamp club to tomorrow from last Thursday when we were snowed in.  As of now, I have one gal who lives in the neighborhood and can walk here coming Thursday; one coming Saturday; and two coming on Tuesday!  Haven't heard from the others yet.  I'm glad I was able to get my hair cut today and go to my chiropractor.  Tomorrow I'll be making a snowman!

Since it's Wednesday, it's time for  Paper Craft Crew challenge.  I actually made my card this week and didn't use My Digital Studio!!!


How do like these bright colors?  The card base is Hello Honey.  I stamped the stars for a background all over the Whisper White card stock.  The middle piece with the Honey background and white stars is the Irresistibly Yours (Sale-a-Bration).  And I even "fussy cut" SHINE from Banner Blessings!  (Products used can be found below.)


PCCCS133 DT Sketch 2-25-2015

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Ashley gave Sonny a film converter for Christmas so we could convert our 35 MM slides to pictures so I could make a book with them.  Well, I found a really old picture of me with my parents and Angela from Easter - who knows what year - probably in the mid 50s.



Don't know about you growing up but at Easter I always had a hat and a corsage!  And I'm betting my grandmother made my dress!

No comments: