Friday, February 6, 2015

Lotus Blossom

I've been taking a trip down memory lane the past couple of days.  I am trying to get my pictures organized.  I found 10-15 CD's going back about 10-15 years so I have been going through them and transferring them to my portable hard drive, labeling them and deleting duplicates, etc.  Whew! I've been reviewing graduations, weddings, babies, etc!  Tuesday I ran across my son's wedding video from 10 years ago.  It was so sweet to sit and watch it all over again and reminisce when our relationship was better.  I still can't find the pictures I wanted that started me on this journey.  Back before the digital age, remember all the pictures we got developed and stuck in a box somewhere? Well, I'm afraid that is going to be my next task!

Oh well - on to a card that I CASE'd this weekend from Jan Tinkelberg.  She has a video on her blog (Stamps, Paper, Scissors) on how to make this card.  I can't take the credit!  But it is a gorgeous card using the Lotus Blossom.  It took me several tries to get it to look like I want but I finally got there.




No comments: