Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tag - You're It!!

The past few days I have been making Christmas tags.  I don't know about you, but I don't ever have enough tags to put on the packages that I wrap.  I like making my own tags instead of buying them.  Also, in December for my Stamp Club, I put the materials out and a few samples and let my members have fun either creating their own tags or copying mine.  I also stumbled across a Tag Challenge today so I thought I'd include my tags in their challenge.  Check out the cute tags at SU Only Challenges.



This is the back of the tag above on the right using the Stack of DSP from the Holiday Catalog.  I doubled the tag and punched the Tree Punch through both layers of the Trim the Tree DSP.

Here are the other tags that I have made:




5 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow- what a wonderful line-up of tags!! Love all of the designs and so thrilled that you shared with us at SUO Challenges:-)

Donna said...

Your tags are adorable; love them. TFS!

Julia said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous - lots of great ideas and a range of styles too!! fantastic tags!!

Mary Brown said...

WOW...you went TAG CRAZY!!! I love them all but I have to say...those little owls are DARLING! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

Karen Barber said...

So many adorable tags in one place!!! You rock!!!