Sunday, December 7, 2014

Snowman Gift Card Holder

I don't know why I don't do my Christmas cards, gift cards, hand made gifts, calendars, etc. earlier each year.  Instead I find myself trying to juggle it all to get everything done in time!  This week I have something going on almost every day - bridge on Monday, Stamp Club Tuesday and neighborhood Bunco Tuesday night, massage (yay!!) Wednesday, Southern Living Luncheon Thursday night and a trip to Concord Thursday night!  Whew!  I'll get it all done - I always do but I am wearing myself out!!  Not sure when I will be doing my Christmas shopping!!   Gift certificates sound good to me along with a little on-line shopping!!

I made this gift card holder a while ago and can't even remember how I made it.  I saw it on Pinterest and followed the trail for the directions.  But do you think I can find it now????  Nope!

It's easy to figure out though.  The snowman is punch art using Circle Punches for the snowman.  The gift card holder was made with the Envelope Punch Board.



We have been really surprised that Bogart (Ashley's cat) has left our Christmas tree alone!  He hasn't tried to climb up it once.  Guess he's more afraid of Sonny and I than Ashley!  She will be here in a couple of weeks.  We'll see if he minds her then.  We're entering our final few weeks with our visiting cat.  I know Sonny is really going to miss him although he sure won't admit it.


No comments: