Monday, December 1, 2014

MDS Monday Double Page

I am so honored to have been asked to be a Guest Designer on the MDS Monday blog design team for the month of December.  This is my first post in that capacity.  Each Monday this month when the new challenge sketch is posted, you will see my design idea for the challenge along with those of the deign team members.  Be sure to click on the link above each week to see the challenge designs and what all the team members have created.  You can join in with your own design if you like.  If you don't have My Digital Studio (MDS) yet, you can download the free trial.  I would love to help you get started!!

 I discovered MDS Monday several months ago, and I think I have only missed one or two weeks following along with the challenge and submitting my MDS layout.  This week's challenge is for a double page spread.  I decided to use pictures from my recent New York trip - specifically, our Culinary Tour that I shared with you here.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Your pages are fabulous! Love the flag banners along with your title in two different fonts!

beth rush said...

Yummy page! looks like a great trip!