Monday, July 28, 2014

Turn your Photos into Cards!

My upline, Carol, lives in Tacoma, Washington - close to where we used to live.  The scenery there is breath taking and I really miss it.  For her convention swaps, she incorporated her photos with her stamps.  I thought that was a unique idea.  It just goes to show, all your cards don't have to be stamped!  Here are the four that she gave to me.

Who knows .... you might see my cat, Sammie on a card one day!!

These are her daughter's cats.

This one really touched me.  This is Mount Rainier - a view I never tired of seeing.  We lived in Gig Harbor which was a peninsula and had to cross over the bridge to get to Tacoma and if the weather was cooperating, we had marvelous views of the mountain like in this picture.


I don't know where she took this picture but I love how she cut it into three pieces.  Don't you love the rusted truck amid all the beautiful flowers?


No comments: