Thursday, July 31, 2014

Paper Craft Crew Challenge



Wednesday was the date for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.  I did my card a few days ago but forgot to post it yesterday!  Oh well, what's the saying?  A day late and a dollar short?

This was the sketch:
Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #103

And here is my interpretation of the sketch:


I used the MDS Beautiful Today.  This is one of my most favorite kits for MDS.  I just love the soft colors and the watercolor washes that are in it.  Also the download features a video tutorial that teaches you how to align and space objects.  By following along the tutorial, you can create your own Daily Affirmations Journal.  For $14.95, this is great bargain!
We got some good news today.  Ashley called this morning to tell us she is on the list to be promoted to LT Colonel next summer!!  We are so proud of her.  Last year's promotion list did not include many girls on it at all.  She was not eligible last year so we had our fingers crossed this year for her.


No comments: