Thursday, July 10, 2014

Convention Gift



Convention time is getting close.  Marianne and I fly to Salt Lake City on Saturday .... EARLY!!  We have a 7 AM flight which means we have to be at the airport by 6 AM which means we'll have to leave home around 5:30 which means we'll have to be getting up at .... oh I can't even think about it!!  I am going to spend Friday night at Marianne's so that will cut a little bit of time for me.  Luckily, our first planned event is not until Sunday at 6 so we will have plenty of time to take it easy and rest.  We got this flight because it was cheaper than flying Sunday to Sunday.  I am almost all packed.  Today I will do a few last minute things, wash a load of clothes (so I'll have clean clothes when I return!)

Sunday night will be the Late Night Stampers Meet & Greet party.  We are supposed to take a handmade gift to exchange with someone (with the supply cost $5 or less).  Here is what I am taking:

 This is the front.  I bought the frame at Ikea's for about a dollar.  The DSP in the background is from the Moonlight paper stack.  I created and printed the rest of the pieces from My Digital Studio.



I decided I needed something for the back so I stamped the Hardwood stamp for the background.  The Blended Bloom flower is stamped with Momento Ink and colored with Blendabilities.

Exciting new products are in the Stampin' Up store!!  NEW arrivals include a fun Christmas stamp set that will be available in the new Holiday Mini Catalog BUT it is available to you NOW!!  Get a heard start on your Christmas cards!!
Beauty of the Season stamp set, Stampin' Up!

No comments: