Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th!

Well, I spent most of the day working on my new blog header.  Do you like it?  When I get into My Digital Studio, I just lose track of time.  I try so many different things until I get just the look I want.  But it's fun!

We are keeping our fingers crossed that the rain holds off for the 4th of July activities.  The YMCA is doing fireworks tonight (Thursday)  We are meeting Mom and Angela for dinner and then going to their church which is on a hill a few blocks from the Y and has a good viewing area for the fireworks.  Tomorrow night (Friday) there will be more fireworks put on at Queen's Landing on the lake.  Sonny and I plan on taking the boat out early and getting a good spot in a cove to view the fireworks.  So keep your fingers crossed for the weather.

While I was in My Digital Studio, I decided to make a card for the 4th.  I used a card template that was already there and just changed around some colors and inserted the 4th stamp set and stars.



Hope your 4th of July is a safe one!!

No comments: