Thursday, April 3, 2014

Word Bubble Rainbow Love

Welcome to spring!  Yesterday and today were beautiful days!!  I'm loving it so far.  The weather man is calling for rain on Friday and Monday and the temps to drop next week - highs only in 60s.  So guess I'll enjoy it while I can!!

The beautiful sunshine prompted me to create a bright and cheery card.  In fact, I loved it so much, I could't stop and made 3 cards using the same theme.  I may be doing this one in club this month.  We'll see!

I used the Word Bubbles Framelits and the Just Sayin' stamp set.  They can both be purchased as a bundle from the Occasions catalog for $37.25 (clear) and $43.95 (wood).  This set did not grab me when I first got the catalog but I have really used them a lot.  Check out my "rainbow" cards using the framelits and stamp:




Here are some great ideas that were shared in January on Stampin' Up's corporate blog:  Check it out HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great idea for using framelits. Thanks for the connection to Stampin Up also. I just love the ideas they showed. Love your blog and look forward to reading it everyday. Thanks for sharing your creativity.