Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dazzling Butterflies

Hope your weekend was a good one.  We had beautiful weather this weekend so Sonny and I took advantage and went out on the boat Sunday.  I made the mistake of not applying sunscreen (didn't realize it was as hot as it was) and got a little sun on my arms and back.  I'll know better next time!  

I made several cards today in preparation for my upcoming All Occasions Stamp a Stack.  It is Wednesday, May 7 at 2:30 p.m.  If you live in the area, you are welcome to come.  We will be making 20 cards - two of ten designs - and you can mix and match the sentiments.   Here is one of the cards we will be making.



I think this is my favorite.  It's so much prettier in real life.  Each butterfly has Dazzling Diamond (glitter) on it and just sparkles.  Hopefully, Stampin' Up is coming out with another kind of glitter since the Dazzling Diamonds has been discontinued (and is sold out).

I'm excited for tomorrow.  I'll be going to Raleigh with some other demonstrators for the Catalog Premier.  I can't wait to see the new catalog.  Every year this is such a great surprise and we demonstrators get so excited to see what's new and what has made it to the big catalog from the year's mini catalogs.  

No comments: