Monday, April 7, 2014

41 Years and Going Strong

Today is my 41st wedding anniversary!  Wow!  That's a long time.  I shared a few pictures today on Facebook that brought back a lot of memories.



Ashley sent us these beautiful flowers today for our anniversary.  My bridesmaids carried yellow daisies in their bouquet at our wedding.  Sonny used to give me a bouquet of daisies each year for our anniversary with a rose for each year.  That stopped a few years after we got past a dozen roses!



I made this card for Sonny today.  I loved the card he bought for me (Hallmark) but when I looked on the back at the price, I about had a stroke!  $6.00!!!  Just shows the cards we make are worth more than we think!

inside of card I made for Sonny

Anniversary Card for Sonny
 I used the Sale-a-bration set, See Ya Later and Hello Watercolor stamps to make this card.  The card stock is Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point.

1 comment:

TerryficCards said...

very nice! happy anniversary!