Thursday, December 19, 2013

More Stamp Club Goodies


It was just like Christmas at my house on Tuesday .... oh wait, they were Christmas gifts!!

My good friend, Judy has been doing some sewing - something different from stamping for a little bit of a change.  She made me this great Kleenex holder.  I just love the colors!  It will be going with me to New Zealand!



This is another one she made (for Marianne)

Close up on the flower that is on my mug rug

Judy also made me this mug rug - isn't it great?
Judy is not only a talented sewer but look at this card she made me.  She should be teaching Stamp Club!!


close up of the ornament ... really pretty!
We are on the road to Texas.  We made it to Greenville, Alabama last night.  Left home about 10 a.m. and got to Greenville about 7 p.m. (actually, it was 6 p.m. Central Time).  Sonny went out and got us a pizza and we watched the hockey game.  I won't be surprised if Sonny tries to make it all the way to San Antonio today.  When you get so close, it's just as easy to stretch it and rest when you get there.  We'll see.  I actually got to do a little Christmas shopping yesterday on the way.  Sonny stopped for gas one time and I saw a Goody's store in the shopping center.  So he dropped me off there while he pumped the gas.  I was looking for a pair of shoes but they were not on sale so I didn't buy them - too close for Christmas.  Then later when we stopped for lunch, there was a Kohl's close by.  Sonny needed to use the rest room and I told him Kohl's had real clean rest rooms, so we went there and I bought a few Christmas presents this time.  I was like a whirlwind going through that store!

No comments: