Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Papercraft Crew Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Here is this weeks challenge sketch we are working with at the Paper Craft Crew. St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner and the Paper Craft Crew is celebrating it in this week's challenge #33 with their theme of St. Patrick's Day.  I was inspired by a couple of different things I'd seen on Pinterest to make this card.  I made the card using MDS2.  I wasn't sure whether I had a shamrock or not but after doing a search with the Global Search feature, I found the circular stamp with the shamrock in the middle.  So .... I just cropped that shamrock out, enlarged it, colored it green, lowered the opacity and put it behind the saying. 

Here is the sketch we were working with:

PCCCS033-Sketch

Hope you will hop on over to the Paper Craft Crew page and check out the other members version of St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: