Sunday, March 3, 2013

MDS Challenge Week 1

Last week I challenged my NC demonstrators (and you too) to create a page or card or something on My Digital Studio using the "text on a path" technique.  Here are some of the entries:


Beth Fox also followed the color challenge from mydigitalstudio.net

Mary Ellen Harrison had good intentions of the freeform text but decided against it.  Love her page anyway!


Regina Andari's cute birthday card - she created the free form text in the balloon.


Makes you want a popsicle, huh?  This cutie is done by Karen Culler.

Elegant card by Pam Staples - waiting for those May flowers!


Circular text by Debbie Michael.


A card by Marcia Enns - this is the inside

Marcia's card front

Marcia even used the free form text on the back of the card!  Great job!!
 Here is what Marcia had to say after doing the challenge - "I started with a Designer Template to create this A2 card, and I managed to attach text to a freeform line on the card front, the inside of the card, and the “hallmark” on the back of the card.  Not only was this great practice with attaching text, but I also played with page layers, drop shadows, opacity, and more!  The more I do, the more excited I am about MDS. " 

That's what it's all about!!

No comments: