Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Big Changes / PPCC #34


Welcome to another Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch.  We were supposed to do a spring or Easter card this week.  I think my little bunnies meet that criteria!


I love the little bunnies from the Storybook Kit!

If you visited the Stampin' Up digital website (http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/home) today, you saw a BIG change!  I was surprised when I went there.   Here is the news from SU:

MDS.net Redesigned!

Here's a review of what's new:
  • A new Homepage
  • The old homepage can now be found under the Inspiration tab
  • A new Learning page replaces the old Training sections (SU is still working on updating the content there, but you can expect to see all of Holly's new training videos there shortly.)
  • A new footer so that you can navigate the site easier, with links to the old Resources and Q/A pages
There are still more changes to be made but go visit and see how different it looks!  Happy designing!

No comments: