Thursday, March 14, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

Sale-a-bration will be over before we know it.  If you want to get a free stamp set, punch, DSP or digital download, you need to place your $50 order by next Friday, March 22.  I love the Feeling Sentimental stamp set.   I made this card of the telephone booth (don't think that is what is called in England though - telephone box???  not sure).  I used my daubers to ink up the edges of the card.  I used French Foilage to stamp the "dots" and script. The bottom of the card is torn with a piece of Early Espresso torn and adhered to the bottom.  I used daubers to color the trill ribbon (retired) and frayed the ends.


We had a nice evening.  We had free tickets for the Charlotte Checkers hocket game (thanks to the Golden Boys) and invited some friends to come along with us.  We drove downtown Charlotte right at 5:00 p.m. and surprisingly, there was no traffic back-up on I-77 which shocked all of us.  We had dinner at a nice Irish bar / restaurant (yummy fish & chips!) and then walked over to the game.  The Checkers lost by one but it was a good game anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's called a telephone box. Nice and quaint and old fashioned. Love the card and will definitely make it today with my free set. Thanks for all your inspiration.

Your English mate