Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sketch Challenge #11

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another Stamping Queens Sketch challenge.  I did another My Digital Studio card.  Every Tuesday Stampin' Up releases new digital content.  This week it was Frosty Days Kit II.  It is a real retro funky Christmas kit using colors you don't usually associate with for Christmas - melon mambo, pool party and my favorite retired color, kiwi kiss.  It includes 12 paper patterns, a 25 piece stamp set and a calendar template .... all that for $9.95!  So this is the kit that I used to make this card.  I love it!!



Check out the other Queen's take on our sketch here.  AND I think there is going to be some blog candy offered on some of the blogs this week.  Check them out!!

I've been a little under the weather the past few days.  I started out with a sore throat on Sunday.  I was plainning on going to the doctor Monday but my throat wasn't hurting me too bad.  I didn't feel great - just a little achey with sinus congestion and post nasal drip.  I started taking a generic Sudafed D and it seems to have helped a lot.  The downside is I couldn't sleep last night.  I guess there is something in the drug that wired me.  I know I looked at the clock every couple of hours and didn't sleep more than 2-3 hours total.  I didn't take any of the meds from about noon on Tuesday so hopefully, I'll be able to sleep.


No comments: