Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stamping Queens Sketch Challenge #5

This week I have another fun sketch for the Stamping Queens sketch challenge and I did my card using supplies and not MDS this time.  I looked at my stamp sets to pick out a set I had not used in a while and also to use one that the other "queens" weren't using either.  I found Take A Spin (pg. 58) and decided to give it a spin (pun intended!)  I also used some DSP that I have not used in a while either.
Sketch #5
 

Stampin' Up supplies used:
Paper:  Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, River Rock, Paisley Petals DSP
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Stamp:  Take A Spin
Accessories:  Designer Buttons, Twine, Game Spinners

Here's a link to the Stamping Queen's Blog.    Grab your stamps and try the sketch for yourself!  We vote for the cards that are submitted to the blog at the end of the week .... you could be a winner!  Here are the rules if you want to submit your card sketch:

•You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but  make sure the general layout is recognizable.

•Share a direct link to your creation  using the InLinkz feature at the end of the post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.

•When uploading to online galleries (like Splitcoast, etc.), please use keyword SQSC5.

•If you'd like to be considered as one of our spotlight cards, please be sure to link your project by the deadline.

2 comments:

heather Sewczak said...

Hey Sharon! I LOVE your card! I really like that stamp set, but have been struggling to find great cards using it...so THANKS!

Smiles,
Heather

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a great card Sharon. I'd almost forgotten about this set so it's great seeing you use it in a different way. Great colour combo and I like the button instead of a sentiment. TFS!